Most of the services on heapsort.de are not available for the general public. You can, however, use the following ones without unreasonable obligations and absolutely free of charge:
- Information about the heapsort algorithm [de en] (semi-external links)
- Public Jabber Server [de en]
- Take a leaf out of the Linux manual:
- RWTH Aachen Quick Links [de]
- In case you like/use the Ruby programming language, you can get a free HTTP URL redirection at ruby-co.de
- Tetrinet Server (apparently nobody has used it for a long time so it's currently not enabled, but I will turn it on again if you ask me nicely)
If you have suggestion or criticism or any other kind of feedback, please do not send it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; mails to those addresses are silently discarded in order to fight spam. Instead, please use the form below or have a look at my contact page.
After writing all this I could as well tell you about my personal homepage. It doesn't offer any comparable services at all (except for the software development corner where you can get the software I've written) but you will learn a lot about me and my view on things. It also lists a few other ways to contact me.